Start setting specific SEO tasks:
- Measurable- It might sound obvious, but it’s crucial to be on track and set benchmarks.
- Be specific- Hold on to your conversion needs and don’t follow Jargons. Be specific with your goals.
- Share your goals- Sharing your goal ideas often helps in making appropriate decision and achieving those goals.
Figure out most likely pages for conversions
- There are several ways of doing this in Google Analytics. Behavior Flow helps you visualize common page paths to consider, however, it doesn’t show actual conversion paths pretty well.
- Moreover, clicking on the page destination goals can give you a better idea of how people come and exit.
- Reverse Goal Paths can help you discover which page funnels are advantageous for conversions.