Video Content Marketing is the latest addition in Digital Marketing Trends. This year, video content has created enough buzz to influence the masses.
Some Stats Related To Video Content Marketing
- Video content produces 3x as many monthly visitors to a website compared to other forms of content.
- Users spend 88% more time on a website that contains videos.
- Video Content increases Organic traffic from search engines by 157%.
- Consumers 46% more likely seek information regarding a service or product after watching it in an online video.
- 85% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video related to a product,
- 57% of consumers have more confidence in their online purchase with video.
4 Essential Steps To Get Started With Video Content Marketing
1) Comprehend Your Audience
- Surveys sent to the users, followers or subscribers.
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions) from your support inbox.
- Twitter hashtags search of something resonating to your brand
- trending question headlines in a search of related to your brand’s keywords on Buzzsumo.
2) Line Up With Your Brand Goals
3) Create Resonating And Compelling Content.