Having a robust Social Media Strategy can bring great amounts of benefits to your business, so there are more and more reasons to start using it. Social Media Marketing has now become a rather intrinsic part of every Digital Marketing Campaign. As a result, Digital Marketers all over the world have now started to focus more and more on it. All this is due to the massive reach of Social Media over the audience. Therefore, if you haven’t done it yet, its high time you incorporate it now.
Resources for Social Media Strategy at our Disposal:
Vital considerations for the Social Media Management of your Business:
- Can you hire a community manager with the necessary knowledge?
- Can you budget for an existing employee to receive social media training?
- Will your marketing team be open to social media?
- What about your employees’ time and capacity?
- Budget for social media advertising?
- Social media management is a commitment! It’s time, money and hard work. Are you up to the challenge?
- Do you have enough resources to make it work?
- What are the benefits and risks of social media for your business?
The Benefits are:
- You have immediate and direct contact with your customer base.
- You can create a holistic image of the brand incorporating your marketing message with useful and relevant content.
- You’re able to target your audience as precisely as you desire.
- Social media publishing tools are cost-effective and easy to use on a daily basis.
- Being online, especially on social media platforms, is of the utmost importance in our connected and digital world.
- Additionally, you can generate exposure for your brand, drive website traffic, create business opportunities, raise your rankings on Google and generate high quality leads via social media.
The Risks are:
- If you don’t manage your social media presence effectively, you can create a poor image of your brand and business.
- Each post, reply and comment you publish on one of your social media profiles will be present online for an indefinite amount of time. Nothing is truly dead on the internet!
- Remember people, including customers and critics, can engage in your brand with ease. You don’t have full control of everything on social media platforms.
- Your target audience may not be active on social media channels at all. Sadly, not everyone is on social media.
- If you use social media to push pure sales-focused content, you may find backlash from your target audience who may resent such tactics.