Creating a Robust eCommerce Digital Marketing Strategy
Prioritize Buyers Factors:
- Pricing and Deals- You don't have to be always a cheaper option among all. Rather focus on creating a USP. A USP that is distinct and allows prospects browsing those options along with an ability to differentiate between the aspect of 'product and value.'
- Authenticity- Make users trust your brands and products. In this case, user reviews, authenticated "SELLERS/SELLING badges", user ratings, etc, create an authority for your eCommerce website.
- Easy to Buy- Make the process of purchasing for buyers a bit easy. Try aligning with a Gamification process or loyalty points, it enhances the repeat purchase for users. For instance, a popular service offered by Amazon is Amazon Prime. It makes the repeat purchase extremely easy and simple.
- Logistics- Delivering products on-time every time is one of the key aspects. It helps a lot in creating a strong authority for your website. Additionally, if your delivery system is up to the mark, you may see consumers giving a priority to your site while making an online purchase.
Analyzing the Data:
PPC for eCommerce:
- Conversion rates
- Acquisition cost of customers
- Retention rate of customers
- Customer lifetime value
Followings are a few factors that should be taken into the consideration immediately while creating an eCommerce Digital Marketing Strategy.