In reality, SEO is not a rocket science. Many think it as one of the most time-taking things in digital marketing. Because many marketers have proposed such theories that SEO is tough and can’t be done easily. In fact, it’s a simple and easy process. In this article, there are SEO techniques for beginners that can make you believe that it’s not that tough.
A thorough guide to SEO techniques for Beginners
How does SEO work?
In a nutshell:
Know How to Find the Right Keywords?
- High search volume keywords (People looking for the keywords most).
- Low search volume keywords (to rank keywords and create authority, initially).
- Keywords related to your content.
Creating the Content:
- Titles – Create compelling titles that can evoke the interest of a reader, This is the first and only chance you get to make an impression.
- Keywords – Find keywords that can bring more people to your site and stay relevant to your niche.
- Links – Try to link to sites that will compliment your content.
- Quality – Publish engaging and quality content.