How to Select the Best Search Engine Marketing Agency?
1) Outline your Needs
2) Find a Result-oriented Agency
- A good track record of success
- At the forefront of what's trending in the niche
- Dedicated to white hat SEO tactics
3) Some Agencies use Black-Hat SEO
- Just stay away from such agencies. They use black-hat SEO to improve your results in SERPs. This is purely unethical for search engines like Google and Bing. In the past, search engine marketing used to have a shady reputation. That's because of black hat tactics, such as buying spammy links and blog content, used to be the process.
- Even though search engines have made significant strides in finding and penalizing such agencies, there are still many out there who perform black hat SEO.